|Posted by Divyansh Prakash on March 1, 2011 at 7:40 AM|
I just ran a trial of the new myAPI GUI-tool implementation SUCCESSFULLY!!! Though I feel really elated at the mo, there are some things that will need to be taken care of. I will point some of them out for you.
1. It's SLOW!!! Takes too much time for initial loading.
2. The window cannot be resized(yet).
3. This one is not a 'problem', but still: i have tested buttons only. Still have to see if icons, labels, etc. are working or not.
That's it for today, i guess. Must get down to some serious studies now. See ya!
<EDIT>2nd March, 2011, 4:42 pm<EDIT>
Made a lot of changes to the API. Here is an update:
1. Optimized. It is no longer slow. Takes approximately the same time as Swing.
2. Resizing not yet possible :(.
3. Every component tested. Buttons, Labels, Icons, etc. all working perfectly.
Still looking for a way to support resizing. Will let you know when it is finally done.